Everyone in Elli’s Hair & Beauty salon believes that beautiful, well-groomed nails — the card of any woman.
Not all women from nature have strong nails. Therefore, many are willing to use a professional service to do nails.
Creating an ideal flat shape, symmetry and design often enjoy a very time-consuming, but creative.
Elli’s Hair & Beauty salon offers you two types of nail extensions: Acrylic and Gel.
Acrylics are the oldest form of nail extension in the modern beauty industry.
Gel Extension is the most popular in nowadays.
Advantages of Gel Nail Extensions
- Gel nails holds more than 3 – 4 weeks (after the correction is required)
- Created polymer has a structure identical to natural nails which is safe for the nail plate
- Gel nails are more flexible than acrylic, which means that if you accidentally blow it will not hurt a nail plate (cracks will be only on the gel, the nail plate remains whole)
- Gel nails are easily corrected if in case you decide to change the shape or design
- If the natural nails are brittle, gel easily solves this problem— it thickens the structure of nails and your nails grow back easily to the desired size
- Thanks to the texture of the gel — when applying, the gel fills micro cracks and nail surface becomes smooth and leveled
- Gel doesn’t smell
- Nails are easy to build and remove
- The gel has a beautiful shine that does not require any use of varnish
- Your nails under gel ‘breathe’ and dry because the gel is permeable to light, air and moisture
- Gel nails are not deformed by contact with chemical cleaners or acetone, that cannot be said about acrylic
- With gel extension you can use any of the design options: French, beautiful ornaments, rhinestones, decorative ornaments