Elli’s Hair & Beauty salon offers you Microblading (Eyebrow Microblading)
Microblading, also known as eyebrow embroidery, is a new manual treatment for anyone looking to improve or enhance the appearance of their eyebrows, which does not use a normal Permanent Makeup Machine.
Microblading by our master will make your eyebrows look perfect!
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a way of implanting pigment under the epidermis using a specially designed tiny blade which leaves thin realistic hair strokes for the most natural finish. This technique is therefore more superficial than tattooing.
This is fast becoming an incredibly popular treatment as more and more people like the fine results that it can offer.
How does it work?
With your help we design a brow which is totally bespoke to you – your colour will be mixed from the highest quality pigments. Using the Microblading method we can create almost any look, from a very natural light finish or a beautifully bold brow. Sparse or missing brows can be completely restored. When using the handheld microblade, the colour is deposited closer to the surface than when a machine is used leaving very fine and crisp hair strokes with no spilling under the skin.
This new Eye Brow treatment suits people who have the wrong Brow shape, over plucked, loss of hair / patchy areas that won’t grow back or through medical reasons such as Alopecia or chemotherapy. Microblading enhances a clients’ natural features, giving them more confidence in their overall appearance.
However, certain skin types it will not suit:
Excessive Sebum, Oily Skin, Problem skin broken Capillaries, Acne, Moles, Keratosis, Seborrhoea Dermatitis, Very dry or peeling skin, Problem skin.
What happens in the Consultation?
- Book an appointment. An initial consultation fee of £20 is paid on the consultation date. This is then deducted from the final price.
- Consent forms will be signed on that day.
- Patch Test must be applied 24 hrs before your treatment.
- I can post this out to you if you wish, or you can waiver this on the day of your treatment but you must confirm your waiver by ticking the relevant section of the consent forms.
- I draw the brow design in pencil so you get an idea of shape and form
- I take a photo of you so we can study the symmetry your features. Nobody’s face is totally symmetrical and you need to be realistic with your expectations. There is no point in trying to match a photo of your favourite Celebrities Eyebrows if your face shape looks nothing like theirs.
On the Day of Treatment:
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your treatment time.
- I will clean your brow area with sterile, hygienic pads and draw the brow form on to your skin. We then take a photo so that you can see what I see. The camera also shows up any defects in the design.
- I use a Sterile Micro-blading tool and disposable blade during your procedure.
- I use EU Regulated Permanent Makeup high-quality Pigments, specially manufactured for Micro-pigmentation.