High Frequency Facial – Skin Care Treatment HelpWe offer Hifu Non-Surgical Facelift in the London area.
- To treat and prevent stubborn acne,
- Shrink enlarged pores
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Decongest puffy eyes
- Fade dark eye circles
- Rejuvenate the condition of the scalp and nourish hair follicles for healthier hair growth
- stimulate cell renewal
- Improve skin care product absorption
- Enhance blood circulation
- Increase collagen and elastin production
- Eliminate toxins and acne-causing bacteria
- Encourage lymphatic drainage
- Exfoliate dead skin cells
High Frequency gently cleanses the skin of acne-causing bacteria and unwanted toxins while making the skin more receptive to acne lotions, creams, and other skin treatment products. The results can be extremely dramatic – even after only a few treatments! Very Effective with ProActiv’s 3-Step System which uses a specially formulated blend of micro-crystal benzoyl peroxide to attack the acne cycle to clear current blemishes and help prevent new ones from forming
1) Pores – The gentle spray of oxygen molecules produced by the high-frequency current diminish enlarged pores by penetrating deep down into the root of the affected area. Unwanted debris and toxins are the cleaned away allowing each pore to quickly regain its natural size once again. This is very effective with clay or mud masks. Bentonite & Kaolin, in addition to ‘ocean mineral-rich’ kelp and spirulina, then reduce inflammation and irritations to give your skin a healthy, radiant glow.
2) Softening of fine lines, Wrinkles and Sagging skin is achieved by increasing blood circulation which in turn renews underlying cells and collagen production. Follow up this treatment with Hyaluronic Acid products which reinforce the skin’s protective barrier function.
3) Eye puffiness and dark eyes circles- the result is a reduction in the appearance of congested, tired, puffy eyes and very effective at fading dark under-eye circles. This achieves a fresher, brighter and far more youthful-looking appearance.
Precautions of High Frequency Facial
- Avoid using aggressive AHA or glycolic acid products
- Avoid treating areas of broken capillaries, spider veins, and rosacea
- Do not use if you are pregnant
- Avoid wearing metal jewelry during the treatment